A cheeky mid-week accumulators are always nice to drop in after a day at the office, I’ve kept it simple and outlined the prospect of each team I expect to prevail.
GET A FREE BET OF UP TO £200 USING THIS FREE LINK
Cardiff City Vs Derby County (Home Win)
- Cardiff are undefeated in their last seven matches, drawing four of those have been at home, with their noses just touching the play off places, they will be looking for a win here to cement their place.
- Derby have been in decent for themselves, winning three drawing two and losing two. Derby have beaten Cardiff once in the last seven drawing one and losing five.
Odds 4/7 with Bet365
Coventry City Vs Millwall (Away Win)
- Coventry have not won a game in the last three, where as Millwall have won their last three.
- Millwall have also been in great form away this season, so expect the Lions to come out trumps here.
Odds 5/2 with Bet365
Peterborough United Vs Southampton (Away Win)
- We all know the situation up top with Southampton and they will be looking to capitalise on 2nd spot against strugglers Peterborough.
- Peterborough have not beaten any of the top four teams this season and come and expect the same to prevail here.
Odds 11/20 with Bet365
Aldershot Vs Swindon (Away Win)
- Swindon needed Torquay to score t the weekend to guarantee them promotion and let me assure you that Swindon will want to seal this tonight.
- Swindon have won their last four games and Torquay have lost two and drawn two, so expecting much of the same from both teams, Swindon to win and gain promotion this evening.
Odds 11/10 with Bet365
Total for tonight’s Accumulator is 15.27/1 and don’t forget you can sign up for a new Bet365 account using this exclusive link and your first bet will not cost you a penny because when you place the bet you get the stake refunded back to you.
VISIT BET365 HERE